Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Jack Frost resigning to do greater things

Finally reached that point where i really do want to spend less time on well here and computer and actually do something with my life.

Other than be a hermit in my room doing fuck all and giving verbal abuse to players and staff when i can easily be doing something useful.

So i am resigning for good, I think it is the best for everyone that i do for all sorts of reasons to be honest.

So who ever sees this please remove my rank in game. It's been fun and finally because i have been here since a month after CWG was created and all through PN.

THIS IS JACK FROST signing off Smile
Professional Cunt
~Denied~
JailBreak Manager
Joined Staff Team 16th of May 2017
Became Manager 30th of July 2017
Denied
Try again in two weeks
Make it 3
Ast.Manager
<3 C ya, Shitlord Cuntbag.
make it 5 weeks
Would happily steal that rank off jack and say goodbye douche-bag, we always knew you had something agents me.

and why am i still a t-mod? COUGH fix me COUGH
because of the way you said "against me *" you're staying as tmod on the forums xD
(12-02-2018, 05:02 PM)Death Wrote: Would happily steal that rank off jack and say goodbye douche-bag, we always knew you had something agents me.

and why am i still a t-mod? COUGH fix me COUGH

Shut the fuck up like i have said the past 10 fucking times i don't have anything against you but if you think i do i can simply do a list.
Cuntbag
Retard
Attention seeker
Suck up
Arse kisser
Wanker
Depressed emo kid
Blood sucking for power/ranks
Sounds like a heavy metal faggot who spends to much time on ISIS torture videos than Youtube.
When you complain you sound like a cut for bieber fanboy.
Professional Cunt
Lovely Smile