Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Staff Application: [S.G] Yoshi

In-Game Name:[S.G] Yoshi

Real First Name (Optional):

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56406239

Nationality (What country you live in):UK

How many days have you been playing on the server? (Approx):0

Are you willing to use your microphone?:Only if neccessary.

Have you received any prior bans/demotations? If so, why?:I was demoted on the jailbreak server for inactivity

Do you meet the requirements listed in the template?:yes

⭐Do you have any prior staffing experience? What did you do there, and why go to Phoenix? Or if not, Why Phoenix to apply to? as said above, i was part of phenix a while ago. I wanted o join Phoenix as out of all the servers that i've played on. This one is by miles the best one.

⭐You are at your best friend's wedding just an hour before the ceremony is to start. Earlier that day, you came across definitive proof that your best friend's spouse-to-be is having an affair with the best man/maid of honor, and you catch them sneaking out of a room together looking disheveled. If you tell your friend about the affair, their day will be ruined, but you don't want them to marry a cheater. What do you do?:I would look over the evidence just to make sure it was'nt a mistake. I would probably end up telling him even though it would ruin his day.

⭐You are an eyewitness to a crime: A man has robbed a bank, but instead of keeping the money for himself, he donates it to a poor orphanage that can now afford to feed, clothe, and care for its children. You know who committed the crime. If you go to the authorities with the information, there's a good chance the money will be returned to the bank, leaving a lot of kids in need. What do you do?:Leave him with the money, they deserve it.

⭐Two trusted members of the community report a new user, that hasn’t been on for 2 hours, for prop killing. There is nothing in the logs, what would you do as a staff member?:I would question the two members. I dont know if i would be able to do anything else unless the player were to rejoin.

What is 152 x 162 (To test your initiative)?:24,624

Tell us a joke, so we can know you better:Ok, so there's this kid who really likes tractors, his parents say to him one night "You can't like tractors anymore". The kid grew up disliking tractors, he was pretty rich as an adult. One day 20 years later he was driving home when his car broke down, so he decided to walk home. As he was walking he could see a house on fire, smoke was coming out of the windows and doors! Not thinking the man ran into the house, taken a massive breath of air, then ran out again. He did this multiple times over the next few minutes. The firemen shown up. "What are you doing?" asked one of the firemen, the man didnt respond, he ran back into the house, repeating the process once again .the fireman called over the chief, hopefully he could sort this lunatic out. The chief asked "what are you doing?". The man just kept running. The chief grown impatient, grabbed the man and shouted at him "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" the man responded with..."I'm an ex-tractor fan".

⭐What makes you stand out from the other people applying? What will you bring to the community as a staff member? I can keep my cool in the most stressful situations, which could be a pretty good thing if the occasion were to appear.

⭐What motivates you to be a staff member? Just the fact that i would be helping out is enough to motivate me.
+Support
I forced him to apply.
Sandbox Owner/Dev -- Since 12/31/2017
Jailbreak Senior Admin -- Staff Since 14/8/2017
Accepted
nice one m8
Yeah just move it into the JB accepted why not
JailBreak Manager
Joined Staff Team 16th of May 2017
Became Manager 30th of July 2017
blame brave