Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Ban Appeal

Sad 
Hey today me and my friend swiift got banned so he went on his alt and i went on my bro's and played we got banned on our mains because we was alone in the server so we was messing about so when more people where on we went on our alts to play we wasn't trying to be bad we were just trying to play we are both very new to jailbreak i am sorry for breaking rules and i will not do it again also we were in a discord at the time also Sniff just joined then banned us on our mains Owen on our alt. - Yours sincerely, Hype

P.S , Sorry For Any Mistakes.
Denied
Failure to use template
Ast.Manager
Bro's account? Bullshit, the only name it had been was "Hype", so it was clearly yours.
Professional Copyright Infringer
Jailbreak Mentor
Apparently has a crush on Taiga
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheHypeCrafter2 = According to this that you are happy to say it is your second account (Not your brothers) Caught out bitch

So you even attempting to even blame it on your brother means you are nothing but shit at lying and a backstabbing cuntbag
Professional Cunt
That account has been known as nothing except your name and "TF2Pro". However, you also have put the custom link as "TheHypeCrafter2", so it clearly is your alt, otherwise you wouldn't have put the "2", and you wouldn't have changed it at all because it was your brother's account. Don't fucking lie, and don't try to ban evade in the first place.

Also, as Jack said, "Yeet 2nd Account". Don't lie.
Jailbreak Mentor
100% EXPOSED
Professional Cunt
(03-03-2018, 08:29 PM)Vulpus Maximus Wrote: Bro's account? Bullshit, the only name it had been was "Hype", so it was clearly yours.

Yes He Uses The Same Acc Name As Me As We Are Bros

(03-03-2018, 08:31 PM)Jack Frost Wrote: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheHypeCrafter2   = According to this that you are happy to say it is your second account (Not your brothers) Caught out bitch

So you even attempting to even blame it on your brother means you are nothing but shit at lying and a backstabbing cuntbag

It Is My 2nd Acc Pretty Much But My Bro Uses It

(03-03-2018, 08:33 PM)Vulpus Maximus Wrote: That account has been known as nothing except your name and "TF2Pro". However, you also have put the custom link as "TheHypeCrafter2", so it clearly is your alt, otherwise you wouldn't have put the "2", and you wouldn't have changed it at all because it was your brother's account. Don't fucking lie, and don't try to ban evade in the first place.

Also, as Jack said, "Yeet 2nd Account". Don't lie.

Read Reply To Jack
And also claims that it's your second account? Clearly we should ban the account anyway for impersonation.
Jailbreak Mentor
(03-03-2018, 08:39 PM)[YT]TheHypeCrafter Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 08:29 PM)Vulpus Maximus Wrote: Bro's account? Bullshit, the only name it had been was "Hype", so it was clearly yours.

Cannot he afford a free account or something why is he desperate enough to use yours and your "brothers" account said "Yeet second account" So can you stop with the lies.
Professional Cunt
(03-03-2018, 08:41 PM)Jack Frost Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 08:39 PM)[YT]TheHypeCrafter Wrote:

Cannot he afford a free account or something why is he desperate enough to use yours and your "brothers" account said "Yeet second account" So can you stop with the lies.

Simply I Had An Acc I Dont Use So He Uses My 2nd Smile