Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Application Rebirth

In-Game Name: Bladethehedgehog

Real First Name (Optional): Anthony

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103143655

Nationality (What country you live in): USA

How many days have you been playing on the server? (Approx): I think for 6

Are you willing to use your microphone?: Yes.

Have you received any prior bans/demotations? If so, why?: No.

Do you meet the requirements listed in the template?: Yes.

⭐Do you have any prior staffing experience? What did you do there, and why go to Phoenix? Or if not, Why Phoenix to apply to? I mean I have been a Trial-Mod Before I have been respecting other's as much as possible.

⭐Think of a friend. Your friend has been scoring high grades on their exams by cheating. They are not harming anyone else directly, but telling someone would probably mean they are suspended, or their results are discarded for their exam. What would you do? There isn't a right or wrong, so justify your answer: Tell somone about this. Even if its my friend its against the Rules.

⭐You are on a very long flight in business class flight. A mother and her child are behind you, but the child has been crying for the past few hours. You have asked them kindly, but the mother thinks the world of her child and doesn't want to upset them more. You can move seat to avoid this, but you would be moving from business to economy class. What would you do? There isn't a right or wrong answer, so justify your answer.: Stay put in my seat till flight is over since its my business class.

What time must a command be given by before it becomes a freeday?: 9:20

What is 7449 ÷ 191 (To test your initiative)?:39

Tell us a joke, so we can know you better: What do you call a Lonely Wolf? A LoneWolf                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               ⭐What makes you stand out from the other people applying? What will you bring to the community as a staff member? I will bring my best Loyalty to other players and other staff members as best as possible.

⭐What motivates you to be a staff member? Since I haven't staffed at anything yet but I hope to this server! 
Even though the server is fairly inactive and we need active players/staff I don't know if you're the right choice. The last time you were staff we had a lot of problems and a lot of them were you not knowing the rules.
Sandbox Owner/Dev -- Since 12/31/2017
Jailbreak Senior Admin -- Staff Since 14/8/2017
(11-11-2018, 10:33 PM)Brave Wrote: Even though the server is fairly inactive and we need active players/staff I don't know if you're the right choice. The last time you were staff we had a lot of problems and a lot of them were you not knowing the rules.

Well my past choices weren't as good. But I am pretty sure I am getting the hang of things now. May not be mostly but I will still have a shot if I am determined.