Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

apply for staff

1. In-Game Name:  FLUXaATION

Real First Name (Optional): OLLY

Steam ID:

Nationality (What country you live in): england

How many days have you been playing on the server? (Approx): long maybe 1 year but not constantly on. But total play time is just over 3 days  

Are you willing to use your microphone?: yes

Have you received any prior bans/demotations? If so, why?: I was demoted ages ago 1 I lied a few times I got a strike for that. 2 I asked to get demoted cuz I was going to stop playing

Do you meet the requirements listed in the template?: yes

⭐Do you have any prior staffing experience? What did you do there, and why go to Phoenix? Or if not, Why Phoenix to apply to? I used to be staff on phoenix but that was back when atlas left

⭐Think of a friend. Your friend has been scoring high grades on their exams by cheating. They are not harming anyone else directly, but telling someone would probably mean they are suspended, or their results are discarded for their exam. What would you do? There isn't a right or wrong, so justify your answer: tell them to stop and try help them up.

⭐You are on a very long flight in business class flight. A mother and her child are behind you, but the child has been crying for the past few hours. You have asked them kindly, but the mother thinks the world of her child and doesn't want to upset them more. You can move seat to avoid this, but you would be moving from business to economy class. What would you do? There isn't a right or wrong answer, so justify your answer.:I would move seats apologise to the mother and go to the other seat.

What time must a command be given by before it becomes a freeday?: I do not remember but its like 30 seconds after the games started

What is 7449 ÷ 191 (To test your initiative)?:39

Tell us a joke, so we can know you better:
    Today at the bank, an old lady asked me to help check her balance. So I pushed her over.

What makes you stand out from the other people applying? What will you bring to the community as a staff member? I have experience and im now not as weird as I used to be

What motivates you to be a staff member? I always see no staff on and it was fun being sa
- His SteamID : STEAM_0:1:170951130

Neutral
I don't really think we need staff to watch over a server with no one on.
Even then we have a few dedicated staff who would if anyone ever were to join.
Sandbox Owner/Dev -- Since 12/31/2017
Jailbreak Senior Admin -- Staff Since 14/8/2017
true a agree but just feal it could be revived
but i see what your saying

also i spelt my name wrong its FLUxATION

atually on second thoughts just dont accept

i wont be playing too much